Given the ever-increasing cost of health care, one of the best long-term cost-containment strategies available to employers today is an effective wellness program.
To help employers, UBA is offering a free white paper: Wellness Programs — Good for You & Good for Your Organization, that covers:
- Which aspects of wellness programs are finding the most success
- The five critical steps to making any wellness program work
Not sure of the legal requirements for wellness programs? Request UBA’s new ACA Advisor, Understanding Wellness Programs and Their Legal Requirements:
- Review the five most important questions to work through to determine obligations under the ACA, HIPAA, ADA, GINA, and ERISA
- Understand considerations for wellness programs that involve tobacco use
- Obtain comprehensive support with 20 pages of guidance, examples and frequently asked questions
In addition to compliance news, UBA provides customized benchmarking data to help businesses compare their employee health benefits to competitors and find savings through plan design. The UBA Health Plan Survey (with data more than 11,500 employers), along with the collective wisdom of UBA’s Partner Firms, helps business owners and human resource executives strategically control health care costs.